[ABE.pm] last minute offer: cables, mice

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Aug 1 11:04:44 PDT 2007

Well, if you're going to throw them away...I'd be happy to take the
speakers off your hands.  Unfortunately I can't make tonight's
meeting, but I could meet you at pobox sometime.

I'm assuming since they fit in a plastic bag that they're fairly
small, which is good.  If it's going to be too much of a hassle
bringing them on the bus, let me know and we can either make other
plans, or just give them to someone else at the meeting.

Thanks.

Walt