[ABE.pm] wednesday meeting?

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 07:32:36 PDT 2006

On 9/3/06, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> Man, I've been stupidly busy and distracted lately!  I should have sent this
> out days ago:  Wednesday the 6th is the first Wednesday of the month.  Who's up
> for some dinner and beer?

count me in - ill be late though - around 7:30ish...

> You can hear all about how much house-buying is
> driving me nuts, and you can see me cry in my beer as I lament the fact that
> there are no contractors in the world who want to give estimates.

my wife and I just started to build - the land should be cleard this
week. It just gets more and more frustrating as you go along. This is
the second house we built and sorry to say it doesnt get any easier.

> Maybe I'll let you get a word in edgewise and we can talk shop!

Anyone headed to Pittsburg for the conference? Ricardo - I see you are
speaking. Ill probably head down Friday and come back early Sunday.
Carpool anyone?

Ted
--
"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.