[ABE.pm] social meeting tomorrow, 2006-10-04

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Oct 3 06:49:07 PDT 2006

I'm afraid I can't find Macht's Gut on Google Maps, despite trying every
variation on the spelling I could think of.  Whatever!  I know where it is.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=linden+st+and+north+street,+bethlehem,+pa&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=40.623692,-75.370502&spn=0.016058,0.037293&t=h&om=1&iwloc=A

It's on Linden Street, between Union Blvd and Broad Street.  If you can't find
it, you can call me at 610 570 1950 to ask for directions.

Like I said, I've never been there, but I've heard it's pretty good, and on the
order of McGrady's.  If you want to strenuously object to the venue, do it now.
Otherwise, I'll be there tomorrow around 18:30, looking for you punks.