[ABE.pm] printing to a variable

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon May 22 04:33:41 PDT 2006

* Ted Fiedler <fiedlert at gmail.com> [2006-05-22T06:24:43]
> Perl6::Form - This is also a pretty nice module, althought I have not
> used it yet, I have been quite eager to. It runs on Perl5.
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~dconway/Perl6-Form-0.04/Form.pm

Blech.  While I like the concept, it's got typical Conway-an problems.  Its
implementation is hairy, and it uses Perl6::Export, which is a source filter.

> BTW - Ive been lurking on this list for quite some time, do you have
> regular meetings?

Our meetings have traditionally been irregular, but hopefully we will now be
meeting on the first Wednesday of the month.  That would make our next meeting
June 7, tentatively at JP McGrady's.