[ABE.pm] see you (who?) tonight

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Wed Jun 7 11:34:06 PDT 2006

So, I'll try to be at McGrady's around 18:30, tonight.  I know Tom should be
there, but late.  John is waffling, as he had emergency oral surgery today.  Is
that an excuse?  Not if you ask me!  I mean... McGrady's has ice cream!  Faber
said he's probably not showing up.

So... Ted?  Michael?  Jim?  Stephen?  If no one is planning to be on time, I
will hang out outside or across the street so that I'm not the one weird-o
taking a big table for a half hour while I wait for the rest of my party,
drinking too much.  If you'll be on time, let me know and I'll just head in.

Side note:  I was told that sending mail to abe at pm.org was causing weird
reply-to problems, since the reply-to got written to be @mail.pm.org.  I don't
want to type the extra five characters, so I've updaed mailman to use
abe at pm.org as the reply-to.  Let me know if there are further problems.