[ABE.pm] Perl Mongers Unite! Dinner on Wednesday?

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Jul 4 13:20:53 PDT 2006

* "Faber J. Fedor" <faber at linuxnj.com> [2006-07-03T23:40:20]
> > Preferences?  Let's set a location.  I'm OK with either one: white pizza
> > (mmm)
>
> White pizza is an abomination!

You might change your mind if you tried Joe's.  Maybe if there are enough of us
to warrant a few pizzas, we'll get one wight and you can try a slice.  Mmm...

> Brew Works is where we had the first PM meeting, right?  Good place, but
> I'll vote for the pizza place since I've never been there.  Besides, I'm
> still looking for a good pizza place this side of the Appalachia.

Cool.  See you there.

  http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=64.928385,89.824219&q=penn+pizza,+bethlehem,+pa&ie=UTF8&latlng=40625833,-75370833,12239520594720858389