[ABE.pm] Perl Mongers Unite! Dinner on Wednesday?

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Mon Jul 3 08:58:33 PDT 2006

On 03/07/06 10:55 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> If anyone can make it, let me know.  I am down for hanging out with anyone,
> even if it's just some random lurker who hasn't shown up before.

You make a guy feel *so* special.

> There was talk about changing the venue for this coming meeting, which is fine
> with me, too.  I like McGrady's, but Bethlehem has plenty of other good places.
> One suggestion (which would be good with me!) was Penn Pizza, located at New
> and Broad in downtown Bethlehem.

As long as the beer selection is good, I'm game for a new place.  So how
is their beer selection?

How far is this from McGrady's (which is the only place I know of in
Bethlehem)?

> Anyway... enough.  If you can make it, drop the list a line.  If I don't hear
> from anyone, I'll probably stay home, eat crackers, and stare at the wall.
> That's what my life is like without you guys.

And I thought my life was sad and lonely!

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357