[ABE.pm] Perl Mongers Unite! Dinner on Wednesday?

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon Jul 3 07:55:38 PDT 2006

Hey, guys.  I meant to get this email out sooner, but YAPC was last week and
I was distracted.  This is a lousy excuse, as I still had time to read comics
and watch Doctor Who, but at least it's Perl-related.

Frankly, YAPC was totally awesome.  Wouldn't you like to come hear about it?
Or maybe you'd rather I stfu so you can tell us all your latest war story.
That's cool, too.

Wednesday will be the first Wednesday of the month, our new traditional meeting
time.  I'm not sure how many of you can make it:  John has moved and may decide
that he's too "busy" with "moving" and his "family" and his "new job" to make
it.  Tom is, as I understand it, going to be a father (again) any day now.  Me?
I'm never too busy to hang out with you guys.  That's right, you are all my
heroes.

If anyone can make it, let me know.  I am down for hanging out with anyone,
even if it's just some random lurker who hasn't shown up before.

There was talk about changing the venue for this coming meeting, which is fine
with me, too.  I like McGrady's, but Bethlehem has plenty of other good places.
One suggestion (which would be good with me!) was Penn Pizza, located at New
and Broad in downtown Bethlehem.

Anyway... enough.  If you can make it, drop the list a line.  If I don't hear
from anyone, I'll probably stay home, eat crackers, and stare at the wall.
That's what my life is like without you guys.