[ABE.pm] Net::Flickr:;Backup woes

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 04:59:35 PST 2006

> I'm hoping that this has prepared me for getting the backup working.  I don't
> want to lose any notes, set definitions, comments, and soo n.

I had initial trouble w/ the uploading as well - the key for me as
well was using the flickr_upload script to format the url to get the
auth token. Following the documentation to get the same result -
resulted in consistent failure.

I still have had no luck w/ backups - I have over 2000 pics and NO
backup of them.  Im going to try changing unself to undef to see what
happens - Ive also tried to comment out all of the code that was
sending errors and hoping that my config was OK - but still no luck.

If I dont get something in a week or so - Ill either try coding
something myself or checking out some of the ruby code, which would be
a nice 1st project coding Ruby...

Ted

--
"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.