[ABE.pm] Net::Flickr:;Backup woes

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:48:36 PST 2006

OK so Im feeling like a bit of a n00b.

Im (trying) using Net::Flicker::Backup to backup my photos on flickr.

My code looks like this

#!/usr/bin/perl
#
use strict;
use warnings;
use Net::Flickr::Backup;
my $cfg = "/home/tfiedler/cfg";
my $flickr = Net::Flickr::Backup->new($cfg);
$flickr->backup();

and "/home/tfiedler/cfg" looks like this

[flickr]
api_key=myapikey
api_secret=mysecret
auth_token=myauthtoken

[backup]
photos_root=/home/tfiedler/flickr/backup

[rdf]
do_dump=1
rdfdump_root=/home/tfiedler/flickr/backup

According to the docs I should be OK, here is the error I am getting

Invalid API handler at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Net/Flickr/API.pm line 160.
Can't locate object method "unself" via package "Net::Flickr::Backup"
at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Net/Flickr/API.pm line 147.

I have tried changing the flickr block to flick ( as per the docs )
and I still get the same error. Any ideas?

Ted
--
"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.