[ABE.pm] good grief, we need beer

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Thu Apr 27 08:09:05 PDT 2006

Mongers:

I should really try to settle some regular period for beer meetings.  If nobody
could make it, I'd still get beer.  If people could make it, I'd get beer with
cool people.  Yup, beer sounds like a good plan.

I will be drinking beer (and eating dinner) next Wednesday, May 3rd, at J.P.
McGrady's, around 18:30.  John will be there, too, in case you don't like me.
I will look forward to talking about Perl, Ruby, Linux, and other stuff.

Faber, if you feel like coming, I might ask you questions about business...
stuff.

ALSO!  I'm going to be giving a talk on one of my favorite new projects at YAPC
this year.  (Anybody else going to go?  It's cheap!)  It'd be great if I could
get some of you guys to let me practice it between now and YAPC.

See you then?