[ABE.pm] a bigger burger for phil

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Thu Feb 3 07:31:25 PST 2005

On Feb 3, 2005, at 10:01 AM, Jeff Horwitz wrote:

> step up, phil.  denny's beer barrel pub has a six pound burger, and
> it's only a couple hours drive!
>
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/commercials/bigburger.asp

That photo looks *so* photoshopped!  I guess it's real, but...  uhhh...
what's that about a 100 lb. girl from Jersey eating the whole thing?
Wacky.  At any rate, I've got to be fairly active to keep up my
appetite, but now that I'm Over 30™ I don't think I'll ever be able to
kill a 6-pounder.

But if I change my mind I know what mailing list I'm inviting for a
road trip!

prl