[ABE.pm] giant beef sandwich

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Thu Feb 3 06:45:21 PST 2005

On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:

> I saw this article and thought of Phil:
> 	http://brandautopsy.typepad.com/brandautopsy/2005/02/
> bigger_burgers_.html

Awww, you shouldn't have!  (*^_^*)

 From the article:
   Recently, at a Hardee's in Niles, Mich., a working-class
   town, Ben Townsend, 27, bit into a Bacon Double Cheese
   Thickburger -- all 1,300 gooey calories of it, plus fries.
   Was he worried it might endanger his health? "I've never
   even thought about it," said Mr. Townsend, who builds
   homes. "And to be honest, I don't really care. It just
   tastes good."

Gimmee a break.  The guy builds houses.  He can probably burn 8,000
calories without trying.

prl