[ABE.pm] next week!

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon Oct 4 14:36:37 CDT 2004

Next week will make it six months since we last met!  Let's get together
and yammer, and possibly follow up on the yammering with some beer and
fries.  Whaddaya say?

I have some keen-o stuff I've been playing with, and would be deligted
to rant about for a little while:

* Querylet: a way to make it easy for non-boneheaded non-programmers to
  write queries and reports in Not Quite Perl (*of special interest to
  non-Perl programmers as well as old hands)

* Module::Starter: the nice, new, pluggable replacement for h2xs

* Class::DBI and DBD::SQLite, two of my new best friends

* CPAN::Mini, for a nice local CPAN mirror

* other assorted bits of nonsense