[ABE.pm] next meeting

Phil R Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Wed Mar 31 13:45:38 CST 2004

I've made some conceptual/UI progress on a ~/bin script which might make
good use of test-driven development.  But real work has not let me get
much further.

I'm excited for ABE.pm... I know if we show up each month good things
will happen.  It's true that members of Philly.pm have volunteered to
come up and seed us with a few presentations (and that's very cool), but
even when we're just 6 local guys that's pretty cool anyhow.

6 hackers with a free evening and nothing to do but code and hang out --
I like it.  I'll help anyone with their pet Perl project, and I've got
years worth of hacks I can break out to spark conversation.

It's a bit late to ask Geoff to schedule his testing talk (Apache2) for
this month, so I'll just keep looking for odd moments to work on my
test-driven ~/bin toy.  Why don't you guys do the same?  We'll see who
brings what.  I think bug was recently working on an image manipulation
tool.  jce has sysadmin scripts falling out of his ears.  *Lotsa*
material here, folks.

prl