[ABE.pm] next meeting

Phil R Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Tue Mar 9 07:30:06 CST 2004

Next meeting:

Perhaps we could each come prepared with examples of ~/bin tools we've
written.  10 minutes or so for each of us.

Then we could write tests (using screen -x) for a reimplimentation or
synthesis of what was presented.  It would be cool for ABE.pm to release
a Tilde::Bin module.   Hmmm.  That is a *wicked* cool module name now
that I think of it!  :-)  If we design it well, others might like to
throw in their bite-sized contributions.

Not that it would be finished that night, but as Ricardo said, with the
tests already written we can source out the implementation to our
lackeys...  well...  anyway, we can split up the work.

prl