[ABE.pm] tuesday plans

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Thu Jun 10 13:52:49 CDT 2004

On Jun 10, 2004, at 12:24 PM, Steve Lidie wrote:
> I'll have eaten at home, so how 'bouts 0900 @ the lehigh parking
> garage....

OK, then I'll pick up rjbs and Bryan in my minivan, and we'll all meet
at LU at 0900.  Whatsay we eat together prior to meeting Steve?

It's true Lidie has opted out, but from this day on, a Tuesday prior
YAPC shall ne'er go by,
     But we in it shall be remembered-
     we few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he that-day that eats his pancakes with me
    Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
    That day shall gentle his condition;
    And Lidie at home then-a-bed
    Shall think himself accurs'd he was not here,
    And hold his manhood cheap whiles any speaks
    That ate with us upon Tuesday prior YAPC.

prl