[ABE.pm] tuesday plans

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Thu Jun 10 11:01:58 CDT 2004

* Steve Lidie <sol0 at Lehigh.EDU> [2004-06-10T11:50:08]

> 0900 sounds good, where do we meet (I don't plan to drive to Philly
> BTW!)

Yecch, definitely not.  bda will be bussing up to ABE on Monday and
enjoy a night on the trusty old air mattress.  If you'd like to eat
breakfast before hitting the road, we could meet up at a breakfast
place.  My favorites are Waffle House (on Airport Rd), Billy's (on Broad
St. near New St.), or anywhere else really.  (Sadly, Hack's is closed on
Mondays.)  And if you're McD/BK-festing your way up through New York, we
could always start with a McGriddle or Crossanwich.

If you want to get going straight away, I can show up anywhere
convenient.  Lehigh seems an obvious choice just because we all know
where it is, but if it's out of everyone's way...

Basically: I'm just the passenger and will show up whereever you want.
(Well, if you say "at the University Inn," I'll be miffed.)  Bryan will
follow me.  What's your fancy?