[ABE.pm] Ride to YAPC

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Mon Jun 7 18:16:04 CDT 2004

Here's the deal.

Steve's got a great Honda Accord, and there's room for -- SHOTGUN!

Sorry, just had to get that out of the way.  Anyway, there's room for
rjbs and Bryan.  Did I mention the open space is IN THE BACK?

Ahem.  I went ahead and signed the four of us up for the arrival dinner.
  I know Steve's in, but hadn't discussed this with rjbs or Bryan. (BTW,
Bryan who? pic?)

We're supposed to meet at 6:30PM in the hotel lobby for caravanning over
to dinner, and pre-registration before that time is encouraged.  So
arrival by 5 or so would work well.

That puts us at a departure time somewhere in the 10:00 hour.  The
question is, do we try for a late lunch, and snack around it, or do we
make like nice little hobbits and hit 2 lunches, one as soon as BK puts
away the breakfast junk and gets its meat on, and then again in the
afternoon?

Oh, and is everybody confirmed for a Friday night in the Hotel?  Return
trip is planned for Sat morning.

prl