[ABE.pm] arg isn't numeric?

Phil R Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Fri Feb 13 09:06:45 CST 2004

Faber Fedor wrote:

>>I've heard there are non-painful ways to incorporate the creation of
>>tests into your regular coding, but I know nothing of this.
>

> You mean beyond if( undef($filehandle) )  kind of stuff?

Yeah...  I mean the sort of test files one would incorporate in a CPAN tgz.

Here are the options:
   - write tests after you write the code
   - write tests *before* you write the code
       (supposedly the smart way to do things)
   - write (embed?) the tests into the code?!

It's the third I wondered about, though really I could use soem
best-practises education regardign the whole ball o' wax.

prl