[ABE.pm] Re: [Lvlug] Programming Project, maybe in Ruby

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:47:24 CST 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:09:22 -0500, Ricardo SIGNES
<rjbs-lvlug at lists.manxome.org> wrote:
> Is the difference just that ZyIndex uses metadata?  Everything is just
> content-searched?  So, I search for "foo" and only find documents that
> contain the word foo?

No, to the best of my knowledge, ZyIndex doesn't (did not 10 years
ago) use metadata.

I'd like to have you on board somehow at which point I'd answer all
your questions.  As it is, for the time being, I (we) 'll consider you
a potential resource (as is everybody on planet earth with any
knowledge that might help us).

(Sources on other planets are welcome as well, but you (they)'ll have
to contact me to set up a means of communication. ;-)

regards,
Randy Kraer