[ABE.pm] wiki updated

Jim Eshleman jce0 at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Apr 5 10:09:45 CDT 2004

> I still need to add info about our new meeting room at LU.  jce, are we
> confirmed for the room for this month?  If we end up liking the room
> let's schedule out a few months if we can.

   The good news is that construction is finished.

   The bad news is that someone has had the room scheduled every Monday
at 1900 for the entire semester.

   The good news is the room is really nice.

   The bad news is we won't get to use it.  The room is not available
after 1700 during the summer.

   I guess we will be meeting in EWFM 292 again.

Jim