[Aarau-pm] [pepl at cpan.org: [pm_groups] YAPC Europe 2007 - Call for Papers]

Urs Stotz stotz at gmx.ch
So Jan 14 12:19:16 PST 2007

Hoi zaeme

Call for Papers fuer d'YAPC Europe 2007 in Wien.

Gruess
Urs

----- Forwarded message from Michael Kröll <pepl at cpan.org> -----

Please forward this mail to your respective mailing lists.

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the YAPC Europe 2007
in Vienna, Austria, 29th to 31st August 2007:

http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/cfp.html

The theme for this year's conference is "Social Perl", which we hope
will inspire submissions for this and related topics. If Perl has helped
you or your company to get people together, or if you can report how
Perl is "social" to other programming languages, or how Perl may profit
>from inspirations from other languages, we'd like to hear about it.
Although this is our main topic for the conference, it will not be the
only one, and as such we will also be accepting talks on just about any
theme.

Types of talks include 20 or 40 minutes talks, 60-90 minute tutorials,
or 3 hour Hack-a-thons, BOFs or Workshops.

Please submit talk proposals via the conference web site until
Sunday, 27th May 2007.

A Call for Participation will follow in a few weeks.

Thanks,
The YAPC Europe 2007 Organisers
http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/

Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org