[Aarau-pm] [domm at cpan.org: [pm_groups] YAPC::Europe 2007 Website launched]

Urs Stotz stotz at gmx.ch
Fr Nov 24 14:19:30 PST 2006

Hoi zaeme

das ist ganz in der Naehe:

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Klausner <domm at cpan.org> -----

Vienna.pm is pleased to announce the website for YAPC::Europe 2007:

  http://vienna.yapceurope.org/

If you're to lazy to follow the link, here are some of the most
important bits:

YAPC::Europe 2007 will happen from 29th to 31st August 2007 in Vienna,
Austria. Larry Wall will be there, and we are currently looking for
funding to invite Damian Conway, Audrey Tang and Mark Jason Dominus (if
you want to sponsor, drop us an email).

Attendance will cost 100 Euros (but see the website for other tariffs),
there will be a Attendees Dinner, conference t-shirts, orange mohawks,
and we'll try hard to even squeeze in a bit of Perl :-)

We will sent out an official Call for Papers at the beginning of 2007,
but feel free to already register at the website and submit your talk
proposals.

If you have any questions, or maybe want to sponsor YAPC::Europe 2007,
send an e-mail to vienna2007 at yapceurope.org!

On behalf of Vienna.pm & the YAPC::Europe 2007 organisers,
hoping to see all of you in Vienna,
Thomas Klausner

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at